Work and navigation in the BOM generator window
|Top | Previous | Next|
The command analyses the assembly model and automatically generates information required for furniture manufacturing in different BOMs. Moreover, using this command, you can merge several BOM specifications into one.
To open the command, go to:
Woodwork Design –> BOM –> BOM
The command can operate in two different modes:
1. Reading of information from the assembly model currently open in the Autodesk inventor environment.
2. Reading of information from the previously generated W4I BOM file.
After the reading of information is complete, the browser representing the assembly structure will open.
|1.||The command line:|
- opens a previously saved BOM file (*.wbom).
- links the content of the specified BOM file on the disc to the content in the BOM generator window.
- saves a BOM in a separate (*.wbom) file.
- configures columns shown in the BOM generator window.
- edits BOM header.
- selects a BOM template.
- exports BOM to the MS Excel file.
Link Output - a link to MS Excel BOM file is automatically created for the assembly, for which BOM is being generated.
Break Old Links - if the assembly already has a link to previously generated MS Excel BOM, it has to be deleted prior to entering a new link.
Links - command, which deletes all previous links.
2. Tab with a window displaying an assembly structure.
3. Tab with replace configuration settings.
The following subsections provide the description of only those commands the operation of which require a more detailed explanation: